This Weeks Challenge
Embrace responsibility by identifying an area in your life that you think needs to change.
Make a specific measurable commitment to holding yourself accountable for your actions and choices in that domain.
Two Empowering Questions
- How can I integrate accountability into my daily life to foster personal growth and development?
- What small steps can I take each day to become more accountable for my mindset, actions, and choices related to my commitment?
Three Actionable Steps
- Think about your goals and values and WRITE how you will hold yourself accountable.
- Set one specific and measurable life- goal related to that area of improvement, and create a PLAN to track your progress.
- INCORPORATE daily habits that align with your objectives and take responsibility for holding yourself accountable.
Remember, even the slightest acts of being accountable bring about results.
By taking ownership of your actions and choices, you create positive change in your life and become unstoppable in pursuing your aspirations.
Pick ONE Thing You Want To Change This Week
WRITE-PLAN-INCORPORATE that specific thing you are going to improve this week, for which you will hold yourself accountable.
Let me know your thoughts, the difficulties you’re facing, and how you’re progressing.
Wishing you a week filled with purpose and fulfillment!
– Carlos Vettorazzi
Did someone share this with you? Sign Up Here.
If you’d like to further explore the subject, access my article for free in either written or audio format right Here.
Recommended Books on Accountability
- “Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win” by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
- “The 4 Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals” by Chris McChesney, Sean Covey, and Jim Huling
- “Accountability: The Key to Driving a High-Performance Culture” by Greg Bustin